Listed below are the recent news releases from UPPCO.
News Releases 1 - 10 of 360 (Page 1 of 36)
- August 11th. Good time for an 8-1-1 Safety Reminder from Upper Peninsula Power Company
- Wisconsin Public Service Foundation Awards Scholarships
- 9,000 Fish Stocked-UPPCO's Boney Falls Reservoir levels back to normal
- Upper Peninsula Power Company reminder: Keep SAFETY at the Top of your Spring Home Improvement Project List
- UPPCO May Accept Payment Arrangements to Keep Customers Electric Service On
- Local Communities Benefit from $177,182 of Support
- Wisconsin Public Service Foundation Offers Scholarships
- UPPCO Issues Winter Safety Reminders Regarding Electric Lines and Meters
- Upper Peninsula Power Company's Victoria Reservoir Water Levels to be Lowered
- Integrys Energy Group Agrees to Sell Upper Peninsula Power Company to BBIP
- More News...
Other News Releases
If you would like to review an archive of news releases from UPPCO or other subsidiaries of our parent company, Integrys Energy Group, you can search the news release database on the Integrys website.