Listed below are the recent news releases from UPPCO.
News Releases 1 - 10 of 361 (Page 1 of 37)
- Sale of Upper Peninsula Power Company Completed
- August 11th. Good time for an 8-1-1 Safety Reminder from Upper Peninsula Power Company
- Wisconsin Public Service Foundation Awards Scholarships
- 9,000 Fish Stocked-UPPCO's Boney Falls Reservoir levels back to normal
- Upper Peninsula Power Company reminder: Keep SAFETY at the Top of your Spring Home Improvement Project List
- UPPCO May Accept Payment Arrangements to Keep Customers Electric Service On
- Local Communities Benefit from $177,182 of Support
- Wisconsin Public Service Foundation Offers Scholarships
- UPPCO Issues Winter Safety Reminders Regarding Electric Lines and Meters
- Upper Peninsula Power Company's Victoria Reservoir Water Levels to be Lowered
- More News...